About the articles
This site is primarily for documenting small projects and the bigger projects that are built with them. It aims to apply the concepts of unit-testing and refactoring to the design of control systems.
Each document should include:
- a description
- one or more tags
- instructions including:
- a bill of materials, which may include
- subassemblies documented in other projects.
- a picture or video of the completed project.
Most code is kept in my GitHub repository.
About the author
I'm a Mechanical Engineer with experience in machine component design, fluid mechanics and numerical analysis. This is my gpg public key.
- Björn Rust for help with DNS and site suggestions
- Nick Devereaux for help with networking
... and "Why you should have a website" by Steve Pemberton.